Sailimgur is an imgur app for Sailfish OS with simple and easy-to-use UI. It provides basic functionality like browsing, uploading, searching, favoriting, voting, commenting and viewing your favorites, albums and images. Sailimgur is open source GPLv3 licensed.
- Browsing and searching galleries (main, user submitted, etc.).
- Uploading image from gallery.
- Save image/video to phone’s gallery
- Showing gallery info like points and comments.
- Sign in and vote and favorite images and galleries.
- View your favorites, albums and images.
- Add comment, reply to comment, vote comment.
- Open in browser or copy links to clipboard in comments.
- Web view for opening image and imgur’s gallery page.
- Settings for limiting images shown in gallery and for hiding comments.
Bug reports and suggestions: GitHub issues.
The application can be downloaded from Jolla Store or from OpenRepos
Source code is available on GitHub.
- 0.8.2 (2015-10-10): Fix zoom on image. Adjust UI elements for tablet.
- 0.8.1 (2015-08-09): Show only limited amount of images in album at a time.
- 0.8.0 (2015-08-02): Enable playing gifv videos (mp4). Add setting to filter mature content. Open imgur link with app by pasting link to search field.
- 0.7.4 (2015-07-26): New pulley actions for gallery page: open in external browser, copy link. Minor UI fixes.
- 0.7.3 (2015-06-25): Support for actions with TOHKBD keys. Revert to showing plain animated images instead of gifv videos which aren’t yet supported by Sailfish OS.
- 0.7.2 (2015-05-20): Preliminary support for gifv videos. Option for autoplaying gif and gifv. Fix Qt 5.2 WebView chokes on caches from older Qt versions.
- 0.7.1 (2014-11-25): Option to select toolbar position and if hidden when scrolling.
- 0.7.0 (2014-11-23): Use toolbar for functions. Account page shows user info and pages. User interface adjustments like image borders if not voted.
- 0.6.0 (2014-11-16): Save image to Pictures. Save gallery mode and sort settings. User Interface adjustments: next/previous links, image and comment actions. Changelog shows in first start after update.
- 0.5.0 (2014-07-04): Upload feature added for anonymous and logged in users. Image from gallery. Lists uploaded images and some actions like open/copy link & delete. As logged in user delete your image/album. Removed fancy scroll.
- 0.4.0 (2014-05-29): In landscape mode show original images. Web view for opening image and imgur’s gallery page. Add gallery navigation as swipe left/right when flicking over image. Showing 9 images in CoverPage and refresh/next actions. Add comment, reply to comment, vote comment. Fixed comments wrapping and scrolling in main gallery. Show more
- 0.3.1 (2014-04-07): Fixed main gallery and comments scrolling issues. Limiting comments to over 0 points. Minor UI fixes.
- 0.3.0 (2014-03-28): Sign in, vote and favorite albums/images, view your favorites, albums and images. Load next/prev gallery page when end/top of page.
- 0.2.3 (2014-02-26): Harbour required location for storage, fixed using settings values for album images.
- 0.2.2 (2014-02-18): Better paging for gallery album’s images and comments.
- 0.2.1 (2014-02-16): Partial landscape support. Fancy scroll in main gallery. Refactored imgur functions and models.
- 0.2.0 (2014-02-10): More gallery modes and sorting. Settings for showing limited number of images and hiding comments. Minor UI fixes.
- 0.1-2 (2014-01-25): Open / copy image’s link and links in image’s descriptions. Showing better loading indicators. Remaining API rate limit visible in About page.
0.7.0-1 (0.6.0): new features
0.6.0-1 (0.6.0): new features
0.5.0-1 (0.5.0): new features
0.4.0-1 (0.4.0): new featuresShow screenshots
0.3-2 (0.3.0): new featuresShow screenshots
0.2-1 (0.2.0): new featuresShow screenshots
0.1-2 (0.1.1)Show screenshots
0.1 – rev 2Show screenshots
0.1 – rev 1Show screenshots